Tuesday 31 May 2011

Facing Demons flyer

What a perfect way to follow up a post about the legends at Beanpole Productions - with a spectacular flyer they designed for Facing Demons! Look at it, download it, show everyone, but most of all - enjoy!


This is a great example of an effective way for any author to market their books. I'll be taking this flyer with me on my Europe trip next week and dropping it wherever appropriate (without littering of course). I've also got bookmarks with a very similar design that I'll give out too.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great. The flyer would certainly entice me to buy your book...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks DRC! I'm glad you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to reading your book. I won it yesterday and can't wait to get my hands on it! It would be super cool if I had a matching bookmark. Are you doing any Canadian tour dates?

    ReplyDelete