Monday 7 November 2011

Reader Views feature

The long journey to publish Facing Demons has recently come to an end following its release in mid-October. Since I've been back from Europe I've been busy finalizing proof copies, book covers, and upping my marketing efforts. With help from Reader Views - a fantastic book publicity company, I've had my book reviewed, press releases sent out and have been interviewed.

Reader Views is currently featuring me this week via their website and newsletter. Use the following links to have a look!

Author interview (conducted by Tyler R. Tichelaar)

Reader Views home page feature

Reader Views newsletter

Reader Views Kids home page feature


I have also made a book trailer:


Facing Demons can be bought from most online retailers or ordered through your local bookstore if not stocked. Amazon and Barnes & Noble are selling it for half the listed price at the moment so get your copy today!

Buy from Amazon

Buy from Barnes & Noble

Ebook versions will be available by mid-November.

Well I'm on night-shift tonight so I better go have a nanny-nap!

Take care all and happy reading,

Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment